Welcome to the McDonogh Summer Camps 2023 Online Registration.
To begin the registration process, please read the steps listed below to ensure an easy registration process.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR ACCESS AN EXISTING ACCOUNT
- To create a new account or access an existing account, go to our Online Registration Site.
- If you have used our online system before, you will NOT need to create a new account. Simply click on the link and enter your user name. All information from previous years will carry over.
- Make sure you fill out a registration form for each child. If you have multiple children attending camp, please make sure to add each child’s registration prior to making final payment.
- If you need to make changes to your initial registration in the future, whether it be changing or canceling a program, please contact McDonogh Summer Camps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, call 443-544-7100 or email email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
- For the 2023 Summer Camp, a $100 deposit per child is due with each family's registration.
- If you have to cancel a camp for ANY reason before June 1, 2023 you will receive a refund of payment, less a $100 administrative fee per child. There are no refunds for any reason after May 31, 2023 for absences including, but not limited to illness, family vacations, sports schedules, or changes in campers personal schedule. Additionally, no refunds will be offered if camp is closed due to "Acts of God" such as a tornado, power outage, etc. or for any reason that would prohibit the camp from operating safely. Please note the only exception is if camps are canceled due to COVID restrictions, in which case all families will receive full refunds. So register with confidence.
- If you switch to a different program within the McDonogh Summer Camps, there will be a $25 administrative fee per camper. All camps are subject to a minimum enrollment requirement. McDonogh Summer Camps are not responsible for any theft or lost items left unattended.
- Transportation is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- McDonogh Summer Camps will be closed on Monday, June 19 in observance of Juneteenth and on Tuesday, July 4 for the Independence Day Holiday.