Lyle Building - Campus & Facilities - McDonogh School

Lyle Building

Named for Duncan Campbell Lyle, Headmaster from 1889 until 1893 and a 46-year faculty member, Lyle Building houses the school’s Admissions Office, Communications Office, Parent Relations Office, McDonogh Connect Office, the Middle School (Krauss) library, a makerspace, a visual arts classroom, and fifth grade science and math classrooms. Built in 1939, Lyle was originally a dormitory.