McDonogh's athletic facilities consist of the
Memorial Field House, which is dedicated to alumni lost in war,
and the Rollins-Luetkemeyer Center. Memorial Field House, originally
constructed in 1948, recently underwent a full remodeling in 1999.
The gymnasium serves as a spectacular arena for competition and
school activities, such as pep rallies, school-wide assemblies,
and physical education. The Rollins-Luetkemeyer Center was completed
in 1996 and houses a weight room, wrestling room, four full-sized
basketball courts, an Olympic-sized indoor pool, and McDonogh's
Athletic Hall of Fame.