Applying to McDonogh Summer Programs
Apply to McDonogh Summer Programs online using our digital forms. To begin the application process, simply read all the steps listed below. For more information, call us at 443-544-7100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A $300 deposit is due with the application. If the program tuition is less the $300 then payment is due at time of registration. The balance is due by April 1, 2016. If you have to cancel for ANY reason before June 1, 2016 you will receive a refund of payment, less a $300 administrative fee. There are no refunds for any reason after May 31, 2016. Also, no refunds will be offered if camp is closed due to "Acts of God" such as a tornado, power outage, etc. If you switch to a different program within the McDonogh Summer Programs, there will be a $100 administrative fee. There will be a $50 fee for all returned checks. Transportation is available on a first come, first served basis. McDonogh Summer Programs will be closed on Monday, July 5th.
Before you register click here for a list of all the discounts that we offer.2016 Discounts
- Create a new account/access an existing account by clicking on this link: Online Sign In.
- If you used our online system last year you will NOT need to create a new account. Simply click on the link and enter your user name. The first time you enter the site you will need to RESET your password. All information from previous years will carry over.
- Make sure you fill out an application for each child.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN BUS ROUTE! After you select YES for transportation you will be able to pick your bus stop. There will be a list of all the bus stops available on your screen. If you do not need transportation, simply click the NO button to continue. Due to the limited number of spots on each bus transportation can not be guaranteed for safety and scheduling reasons. If you have a special request for bus service please contact our Transportation Department at 443-544-7090.
- If you need to make changes to your initial registration in the future, whether it be changing or canceling a program, please contact the McDonogh Summer Programs at email@example.com.
- You may return to the site to make future payments online. Simply log in and follow directions on how to make additional payments.
All forms on this page should open automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For more information, call us at 443-544-7100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.