Upper School English Teacher
McDonogh School is seeking an energetic, intellectual, and caring individual to teach Upper School English.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to inspire and engage students in the study of English
- have or be working toward a Master’s Degree in English
- have background or teaching experience in Upper School English
- be able to teach a wide variety of literature
- express a clear interest in becoming an active member of the McDonogh community by participating in school activities inside and outside of the English Department
- demonstrate an interest in ongoing professional development
- demonstrate commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues
- contribute to McDonogh by either coaching or covering another additional major responsibility
have experience working as an advisor to a group of students
The position is available in August, 2015. Interested individuals should send a cover letter and resume to Ms. Cynthia Cox, Upper School English Department Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Boys & Girls Track Coach
McDonogh School is seeking a head boys and girls track coach for the 2015-2016 winter and spring seasons to continue the rich tradition of McDonogh track teams. A full-time teaching position may be available as well. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of coaching experience on the high school or collegiate level. Please send a cover letter and updated resume to Athletic Director Matt MacMullan at