About The McDonogh Fund
The McDonogh Fund provides resources to support and enhance the mission of McDonogh every year. Gifts to The McDonogh Fund are critical in helping the school balance the budget, since tuition does not cover the cost of educating each McDonogh student.
Gifts to The McDonogh Fund help support the operating costs of the school and cover a wide range of needs, such as faculty salaries; scholarships; academic, arts, and athletic programming; technology; student activities; and campus maintenance.
What giving options do I have?
- Make a Gift Now Online
- Make a gift of cash, check or credit card
- Make a gift of stock – contact Leslie Zuga for more information
- Make a pledge to be paid before June 30
- Corporate Matching Gifts
- Some businesses will match their employee’s charitable gifts to McDonogh as an employee benefit. Most companies will match gifts dollar-for-dollar, doubling your charitable contribution. It’s a win for the donor and a win for McDonogh!
- To find out if your company matches, inquire with your Human Resources department and be sure to ask if they match for secondary academic institutions (some companies only match for colleges and universities). If your company does match, fill out the paperwork provided by your company and send it in to McDonogh with your gift.