Applying to McDonogh Summer Programs
WHILE THE APPLICATION IS STILL AVAILABLE BELOW AS A PDF, WE WOULD APPRECIATE FAMILIES USING OUR ONLINE SITE IF POSSIBLE.
Apply to McDonogh Summer Programs online using our digital forms. To begin the application process, simply read all the steps listed below. For more information, call us at 443-544-7100 or email us at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A $300 deposit is due with the application. If the program tuition is less the $300 then payment is due at time of registration. The balance is due by April 1, 2014. If you have to cancel for ANY reason before June 1, 2014 you will receive a refund of payment, less a $300 administrative fee. There are no refunds for any reason after June 1, 2014. Also, no refunds will be offered if camp is closed due to "Acts of God" such as a tornado, power outage, etc. If you switch to a different program within the McDonogh Summer Programs, there will be a $100 administrative fee. There will be a $50 fee for all returned checks. Transportation is available on a first come, first served basis. McDonogh Summer Programs will be closed Friday, July 4.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN BUS ROUTE! After you select YES for transportation you will be able to pick your bus stop. There will be a list of all the bus stops available on your screen. If you do not need transportation, simply click the NO button to continue.
Click here for a list of all the discounts that we offer.2014 Discounts
- Create a new account by clicking on the link Online Sign In.
If you used our online system last year you will NOT need to create a new account. Simply click on the link and your user name and password will be the same as last year.
- Make sure you fill out an application for each child.
Please be aware that transportation applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Due to the limited number of spots on each bus transportation can not be guaranteed for safety and scheduling reasons. If you have a special request for bus service please contact our Transportation Department at 443-544-7090.
- Once the camp office receives your online registration, discounts will be computed and you will receive a new invoice that reflects your new balance. All discounts, including sibling and early bird, have to be processed manually by the camp office after the initial online registration.
- If you need to make changes to your initial registration in the future, whether it be changing or canceling a program, please contact the McDonogh Summer Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you attempt to add a program using the online registration process it will require an additional deposit.
- You may return to the site to make future payments online. Simply log in and follow directions on how to make additional payments.
- If you have to cancel your registration for ANY reason prior to April 1, 2014 you will receive a refund of payment, less a $300 administrative fee. If you cancel your registration after June 1, 2014 there will not be a refund of any kind. Also, no refunds will be offered if camp is closed due to acts of God such as a tornado, power failure, etc.
All forms on this page should open automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
For more information, call us at 443-544-7100 or email us at email@example.com.